Manage and implement policy and direction development for overall marketing operations, including providing advice, recommendations, and problem solving about marketing to marketing team, and coordinating with related functions, in order to support the operations effectively aligning with organization’s needs and situation, and achieve profitability, objectives, and policies of the organization
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Create all marketing plan, P&L and budget for Siwilai Store, Siwilai City Club, and Siwilai Cafe.
- Plan and develop marketing strategies to communicate with customer
- Organize events such as press preview, brand & products launch, parties and concerts
- Oversee all marketing plans & activities
- Monitor marketing results of each campaign
- Work closely with Internal Marketing team, Buyer, Operation team, Legal team, International brands, Artists and Partners.
- Any other ad-hoc project which related to Plaza Marketing
- Master’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field and 1-3 years of team management
- Have great understanding in marketing system related to organization business
- Excellent in English skills
- Have good computer skills
- Have good communication skill
- Strong analytical and project management skill