- Prepare annual budget, monthly P&L forecast and review financial number and provide significant analysis to CFO.
- Identify financial status by tracking, comparing, and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly reports with analysis to management.
- Continuous improvement of forecasting process and accuracy.
- Co-ordinate with finance and accounting team to ensure accounting transactions is performed properly and smooth month end closing.
- Provide business partnerships to key internal stakeholders to improve financial status and budget controls.
- Review feasibility study for new projects and new expansions to ascertain financially successful launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 10 years of experience in management reporting, auditing, or finance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP and Business Warehouse.
For more details contact K. Gore 065 719 4966