Garmin Planner will be responsible for developing marketing strategy for wearable products and delivering brand messages to target audience.
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Developing and executing comprehensive integrated communication plans to increase awareness, accelerate the sales cycle, grow advocacy, and increase sales in support of sales priorities and revenue goals.
- Managing marketing priorities and programs to ensure alignment with broader Marketing and organization launches; ensuring campaigns are being delivered in conjunction with account strategy and business unit objectives.
- Earning trust and maintaining strong relationships with the KOLs and internal stakeholders.
- Developing program and campaign scorecards, tracking results and providing updates; using campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Relevant working experience for 3+ years.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to translate market knowledge and strategy into compelling stories and tools for the sales team.
- Enthusiastic about sports and familiar with Garmin products are preferred.
- Rich experience in offline and online events is preferred.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
Tel:065 719 4976